Paraiso de Albufeira Introduction
A good quality aparthotel with a nice range of facilities and activities on offer, with great service and spacious rooms. The self-catering facilities are good, and there's lots on offer for children, including a kid's club providing comprehensive entertainment. There's a shuttle available to the beach, and in the resort centre there are plenty of bars, restaurants and shopping to enjoy.
Paraiso de Albufeira Facilities
• Studio for up to 3 consists of
• Sofabed in lounge
• Pullout bed
• Satellite TV
• Balcony or terrace
• Bath, shower & wc
• Table tennis
• Games room
• "Rua do Municipio, Lote 31,Albufeira,8200-161,Portugal,00 351 289590000"
All Inclusive means
• Upgrade to All Inclusive and receive
• Summer months (April-October)
• Meals: Full board with buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks at pool bar 10am-6pm.
• Drinks: Unlimited selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee served in selected bars 10am-11pm.
• Winter months (Nov-March) - AIl Inclusive Light package
• Meals: Full board with buffet breakfast, lunch and dinner served in Eva restaurant, on occasion waiter service may be operated depending on numbers of guests in residence.
• Drinks: Unlimited selected local alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks, mineral water, tea and coffee served at Adao Bar from 10am-11pm.
• 3 swimming pools (2 indoor)
• Sunbeds and parasols
• Laundry facilities
• TV lounge
• Shuttle to beach
• Hotel-run kid's club (4-12 years)
• Separate swimming pool
• Play area
• FREE highchairs and cots
• Distance to beach: 1 kilometre
• Main resort area: 1 kilometre (Albufeira)
• 414 rooms
• Child age: 2-16 years
• Official rating: 4 star
Key Facts Notes
• :Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• A la carte menu available
• Main bar
• Paraiso de Albufeira