Vale d'el Rei Village Resort Introduction
If you are looking for comfort and tranquillity, our Vale D'el Rei Suites and Villas Hotel Resort offer both. These standard rustic and contemporary superior properties are set in an upmarket complex in the countryside near Carvoeiro and are surrounded by lovely, lake-dotted gardens and peaceful vineyards ideal for getting away from it all. Plus, they have lots of facilities on tap, including two communal pools, a spa and restaurants and bars.
Each standard and superior townhouse offers tasteful and airy interiors. Arranged over two floors with two comfortable en-suite bedrooms upstairs, the décor is elegantly understated with earthy brown-and-cream tones and textures inspired by Africa. Downstairs, you will find a modern kitchen with all the mod cons, and an open-plan lounge-diner finished with comfortable sofas, rugs and a chunky wooden dining table.
At each townhouse, doors lead to a small garden with a terrace and sunloungers. Beyond that, you have everything needed to relax. The pools and gardens are a stroll away, as are all the other amenities, including a golf academy with resident golf professional whose available during the golf season and tennis courts payable locally and a complimentary shuttle bus to Praia da Marinha beach in Carvoeiro.
NB. The photographs we have shown are just one of the Vale d'el Rei Village Resort (each one may look slightly different).
Vale d'el Rei Village Resort Facilities
• 1 double bedroom with ensuite bathroom
• 1 twin bedroom with ensuite bathroom
• Sofa bed in the lounge suitable for 1 child up to 12 years
• 1 shower room
• First cot FREE, 2nd cot (charge, payable locally)
• 2 communal adult swimming pools
• 1 communal children's swimming pool
• Satellite TV (limited English channels)
• DVD player (on request)
• Washing machine
• Coffee machine
• Safety deposit box
• Air-conditioning in the lounge and bedrooms
• Beach: 2 kms (FREE transport available)
• Resort: 5 kms
• Supermarket: 2 kms
• Bar: onsite the complex or 5 kms
• Restaurant: onsite the complex or 2 kms
• Car Hire Optional
• Saturday flight