Palm Beach Hotel Introduction
This impressive hotel stands on a steep hill - close to Benidorm's attractions - in the Ricon area of Levante which offers a wealth of amenities. The interiors are elegant and the gardens beautiful and once you are relaxed there's also a good range of facilities to indulge in, such as a gym and sauna, plus regular day and evening entertainment. The family friendly ambience and cool interiors make this a brilliant base for all ages to relax, unwind or be as active as you like. With easy access to local theme parks - Aqualandia, Mundomar and Terra Mitica and fun activities for the little ones, there's plenty going on to keep all ages entertained. When you feel like a change of scenery, why not take the short one kilometre stroll and explore the numerous shops, cafés and restaurants? Beachlovers will be in their element too, as the sands of Levante Beach are a short distance away. What's more the hotel offers a free daily local bus to the beach which should put you in the mood for some serious sunbathing! NB. The hill location is not suitable for the less mobile.
Palm Beach Hotel Facilities
• Hotel room for 4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults/2 children) consists of
• Twin beds
• Single beds
• Bath and wc
• Minibar (charge)
• Air-conditioning (summer); central heating (winter)
• Sole occupancy available at a supplement
• Pool table
• Games area with table football/electronic games
• Mini football court
All Inclusive means
• Upgrade to All Inclusive and receive:
• Meals: Full Board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks 11am-midday and 5pm-6pm.
• Drinks: Locally produced alcoholic drinks including wine, beer and non-alcoholic drinks including mineral water, juices, tea and coffee from the lounge bar 11am-12am. Local wine, beer and soft drinks including water served with meals. Tea and coffee served during breakfast and snack times. 25% discount on brand drinks.
• Children: Ice-cream tubs 11am-11pm. Daytime entertainment.
• Unlimited FREE entrances to a Choice of Theme Parks: Aqualandia, Mundomar and Terra Mítica (Only with All Inclusive in Palm Beach Hotel) Guests staying 7 nights or more receive daily park entrances to Terra Mitica, Iberia Park, Mundomar and Aqualandia. NB: During May and October not all parks will be open, however one will be open at all times.
• Regular day and evening entertainment
• Disco (Saturday)
• £ Christmas, New Year and Valentine gala meals included
• Guests who book BB, HB and FB are also eligible for park entrances. If they book a stay of 7-13 days they get 1 entrance to one park per person per stay. If they book 14 nights or more they get 1 entrance to each park per person per stay. These offers are subject to opening and closing dates of the parks.
• Aqualandia: one of Spain's largest waterparks featuring a wide range of water rides, splash pools, waterslides, waterfalls, Jacuzzi, kids' adventureland, ball pool, a maze, restaurants, shops and more
• Mundomar: Seaworld, marine and bird park featuring waterfalls, grottoes, tropical gardens, Dolphin interaction, acrobatic dolphin shows, sea lions and more
• Terra Mitica: theme park divided into five theme zones featuring adrenaline-charged white-knuckle rides, theme shows, restaurants, shops and more. NB: During May and October not all parks will be open, however one will be open at all times.
• Swimming pool
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Indoor swimming pool (heated during the winter)
• TV in bar
• Safety deposit box in reception
• Internet access
• FREE WiFi access in reception
• FREE daily shuttle to Levante Beach every half hour
• Section of the main swimming pool
• Activity centre (4-12 years)
• Daytime entertainment
• FREE entrance to local theme parks
• FREE cots
• Nearest beach: 750 metres
• Main resort area: 1 km
• 299 rooms
• Child age: 2-12 years
• Official rating: 4 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• Pool bar (open end of June-mid September)
• Lounge bar
• Board Upgrade to Ultra All Inclusive (June-Sept) includes entrance to Aqualandia, Mundomar and Terra Mitica