Gran Hotel Elba Estepona Introduction
Luxurious, relaxed and smartly dressed with an idyllic beachfront setting - this stunning hotel which has been influenced by modern influences and Andalucian charm is a fantastic choice. As a quiet escape, this hotel has got a lot going for it. Set in a peaceful area outside Estepona the hotel rooms offer magnificent views of the Mediterranean. With a fine array of swimming pools, amenities and fine dining options, you can choose to be as active or as laid-back as you like. The hotel is an excellent choice for golf enthusiasts with a many award-winning golf courses easily accessible. Meanwhile, those in need of some serious de-stressing can make use of the unique and superbly equipped Thalasso spa. Home to an extensive range of beauty treatments, a spa circuit, treatment rooms and numerous pampering treatments based on ancient therapies, it's a beautiful retreat to relax and unwind. The revitalising massages are particularly good. Full body, hot stone and foot massage - you name it, it's here!
Gran Hotel Elba Estepona Facilities
• Hotel room for up to 4 (max 3 adults or 2 adults/2 children) consists of
• Double bed or twin beds
• Extra bed
• Bath, shower and wc
• Satellite TV
• Air-conditioning (summer); heating (winter)
• Balcony and terrace
• Junior suites available at a supplement
• Thalasso-spa centre offering ancient stress treatments, relaxation, dynamic swimming pool, waterbeds, thermal pools, aroma showers, Japanese garden, eco-bar and Thalassotherapy includes water jets, underwater shower massage, seaweed wraps, massages and more
• Turkish bath
• Golf courses nearby (under separate management)
All Inclusive means
• Upgrade to All Inclusive and receive:
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, buffet or set menu lunch and dinner. One à la carte dinner included per person, per stay for guests staying a minimum of 7 nights. Selcted cakes, sandwiches and drinks 10.30am-6pm.
• Drinks: Selcted locally produced alcoholic drinks including wine, beer, selected cocktails, spirits and liqueurs (excluding premium brands) and non-alcoholic drinks including hot drinks, softs drinks and water at selected times of the day. Selected drinks including cocktails and coffee from bars 11am-midnight. Afternoon tea, selected drinks, pastries, cakes and sandwiches 4pm-7.30pm. Daily minibar refill of mineral water, selected juices and local beer (excludes any alcoholic drinks). Mineral water, selected juices, soft drinks, local beer and wine served during lunch and dinner.
• Activities: Unlimited access to the hotel spa (prior to reservation).
• Swimming pool
• Heated swimming pool
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• FREE internet and WiFi access
• Library/reading room
• Beauty centre
• Separate children's pool
• Hotel kids' club (4-12 years, mid June - mid September)
• FREE cots
• Upgrade to Junior suite, complimentary cava and fruit, Spa entry and VIP treatment.
• Please note that Honeymoon Extras are subject to availability and proof of marriage may be required in resort.
• On the beach
• Main resort area: Estepona village 1.5 kms
• 181 rooms
• Lifts: 12
• Child age: 2-12 years
• Official rating: 5 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• 'Al-Andalus' Spanish restaurant
• Asian fusion restaurant
• 'Paris Roma' French and Italian restaurant
• Buffet-style 'Arena beach' pool restaurant
• Piano bar
• Cocktail bar
• Lobby bar