SECTION 1 Booking Conditions which apply to all bookings made through somewhere2stay - general
somewhere2stay, Monarch Hotels and Cosmos Hotels are trading names of somewhere2stay Limited. We are a member of ABTA, membership number K9485 and are obliged to maintain a high standard of service to you by ABTA’s Code of Conduct, a copy of which is available on www.abta.com.
Monarch Holidays is a trading name of Cosmos Holidays Ltd.
Monarch Hotels is an on-line booking agent. As a booking agent, Monarch Hotels' role is to introduce you to the providers of the services we feature on our website. You can book accommodation or transfers through us at any time, as you choose. If you book accommodation, there is no obligation to also book transfers and vice versa. When you book accommodation or transfers, your contract will be with accommodation provider, Monarch Holidays or the transfer provider, as applicable and as dealt with below. If you book more than one service (such as stays at two or more different accommodations or accommodation and transfers) you will enter into separate contracts with each service provider. If you purchase more than one service at the same time, the price payable for those services may, for convenience only, be charged to you as an arithmetical total. No "package" is created in any circumstances including where accommodation and transfers are booked at the same time.
Please read these Booking Conditions carefully. Together with the applicable terms and conditions of the accommodation providers, Monarch Holidays and the transfer provider and the specific information relating to your confirmed accommodation and transfers (as applicable), they form the basis of your contract with the accommodation provider, Monarch Holidays or the transfer provider as applicable. These Booking Conditions also set out the basis on which Monarch Hotels arranges your accommodation and/or transfers (where booked through Monarch Hotels).
For car hire, please see clause 2.3 "If you book transfers or car hire".
These Booking Conditions are divided into 3 sections. In this Section 1, we have set out the Booking Conditions which apply, where relevant, to all bookings made through Monarch Hotels. In Section 2, we have set out the Booking Conditions which will apply to your booking in addition to those set out in Section 1 if your contract for accommodation is with the accommodation provider. In Section 3, we have set out the Booking Conditions which will apply to your booking in addition to those set out in Section 1 if your contract for accommodation is with Monarch Holidays.
Interactive Maps & Hotel Videos:
The Monarch Hotels website links to various interactive mapping resources & hotel / resort / destination video coverage to enhance your search experience and provide location indications and general background information on the destinations and accommodations we offer. It is important to stress that these links are provided by 3rd parties over whom we have no control; they do not form part of any booking, and we cannot accept responsibility for any incorrect or misleading content or any difficulties in accessing the same.
The words we use
In these Booking Conditions, the following words have the following meanings;-
- "we", "us", "our" and "Monarch Hotels" means somewhere2stay ltd. trading as Monarch Hotels.
- "you" and "your" means the person making the booking and everyone else named on the booking (including anyone added or substituted at a later stage) or any one or more of them, as applicable.
- "lead name" means the person who makes the booking.
- "accommodation provider(s)" means the owner(s)/provider(s) of the hotels, apartments, villas and other accommodation featured on this website or otherwise available through Monarch Hotels.
- "accommodation" means the individual hotels, apartments, villas and other accommodation of any description featured on this website or otherwise available through Monarch Hotels including all facilities and ancillary services advertised on our website in relation to your confirmed accommodation or which we have otherwise expressly agreed to book for you in connection with your confirmed accommodation.
- "Monarch Holidays" means Cosmos Holidays Ltd trading as Monarch Holidays. Cosmos Holidays' address is Wren Court, 17 London Road, Bromley, Kent, BR1 1DE
- "Principal Assured" where available, means the supplement you can pay at the time of booking in return for a direct contract with Monarch Holidays for the provision of your confirmed accommodation in accordance with these Booking Conditions.
- "arrival date" means your arrival date at your accommodation or, where you book more than one, your arrival date at your first accommodation unless otherwise stated.
- "balance due date" means 56 days prior to your arrival date except where you book 56 days or less prior to your arrival date in which case, balance due date is the date of booking.
- "transfers" means the provision of a taxi service or minibus/bus service by or on behalf of the transfer provider between the arrival airport and the accommodation and/or between the accommodation and the departure airport as featured on this website
- "transfer provider" means Airport to Hotel (UK) Limited t/as Holiday Taxis
- "car hire" means the provision of a car rental or car hire service by the car hire company as featured on this website
- "car hire company" means Sixt Holiday Cars