Well located on the beach and in the resort centre, surrounded by nightlife, the cheerful Magnific is a low-rise complex suited to couples and groups of friends. Verdant gardens are studded with colourful blooms and vibrant bougainvillea, giving the ideal spot to work on your tan. Days are well spent unwinding beside the large pool, yet those seeking more activity will find the attractions of Gumbet and Bodrum close by.
• Club room for up to 3 adults consists of
• Twin or double beds
• Shower and wc
• Satellite TV
• Safety deposit box
• Balcony or terrace
• Hotel rooms for up to 3 adults available at a supplement
• Turkish bath
• Watersports from beach (under separate management)
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. One à la carte dinners per stay, reservation required. Snacks 12.30pm-4pm. Gozelme 11am-5pm. Afternoon tea, coffee, cookies and cakes 5pm-6pm. Ice cream 8pm-9pm. Midnight 11pm-midnight
• Drinks: Unlimited locally produced alcoholic drinks and soft drinks 10am-midnight (excluding Soho bar and à la carte restaurants).
• Activities: Table tennis, minigolf, billiards, boccia, gym, aerobics, beach volleyball, pedalos, canoes and sauna.
• Children: Hotel kids' club.
• Entertainment: Regular day and evening entertainment.
• Swimming pool
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Internet and FREE WiFi access
• TV lounge
• Laundry service
• Separate children's pool
• FREE cots and highchairs
• On the beach
• Main resort area: 200 metres
• 176 rooms
• Child age: 2-12 years
• Official rating: 4 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• 3 à la carte restaurant (Italian, Seafood, Kebab)
• 4 bars