Izer Hotel and Beach Club Introduction
Built in striking Mediterranean style, the attractive Izer Hotel and Beach Club commands an equally beautiful location with magnificent sea views and a wonderful mountainous backdrop. Well-tended gardens lead down to the inviting pool area which looks out onto shimmering waters plus there's another pool with colourful waterslides. For the more active, a variety of activities are on hand to keep you entertained throughout the day including pool games, aerobics and volleyball. Add to this the hotel kids' club and you're sure to agree this is a great choice for an all-inclusive family holiday.
Izer Hotel and Beach Club Facilities
• Club room for up to 3 adults or 2 adults/1 child consists of
• Twin beds or double bed
• Shower and wc
• Satellite TV
• Safety deposit box
• Hotel rooms for up to 4 (max 3 adults/1 child), Family rooms consisting of 2 bedrooms for up to 4 adults and Single rooms available at a supplement
• Turkish bath
• Games room
• Watersports available on the beach (under separate management)
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Snacks from midday-5pm. Night soup midnight-1am. Afternoon tea and biscuits 5pm-6pm. Ice cream 3-4pm. A la carte restaurant with reservation (subject to opening dates, all alcoholic beverages are chargeable in these restaurants).
• Drinks: Unlimited locally produced alcoholic drinks and soft drinks 10am-1am.
• Activities: Table tennis, tennis, beach volleyball, basketball, boccia, gym, sauna, darts, pedalos, canoes, windsurfing (with licence).
• Children: Hotel kids club (4-12 years), ice-cream 3pm-4pm (Jun-Sep)
• Entertainment: Daily entertainment, soft animation.
• 3 swimming pools
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Aquapark with 2 waterslides
• Indoor swimming pool
• FREE WiFi access in public areas
• Laundry service available
• 2 separate children's pools
• FREE cots
• On the beach
• Main resort area: 250 metres
• 191 rooms
• Child age: 2-12 years
• Official rating: 4 star
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• A la carte restaurant (Jun-Sep)
• Pool bar
• Snack bar
• Lobby bar