Hotel Marmaris Park Introduction
Set amidst verdant woodlands which meander down the seafront, this traditional hotel offers a good standard of accommodation and an array of amenities to enjoy. Days can be spent enjoying breathtaking views of the pretty bay from the spacious outdoor terraces, yet friendly staff are always on hand with a varied entertainment programme to please those seeking more active pursuits. Guests can be accommodated in one of the two main buildings or in a bungalow within the grounds.
NB. This hotel is not suitable for guests with walking difficulties.
Hotel Marmaris Park Facilities
• Bungalow room for up to 3 adults consists of
• Twin beds or double bed
• Extra camp bed
• Bath or shower and wc
• Safety deposit box
• Side Sea view bungalows, Main building rooms with or without side sea view for up to 4 adults and Single rooms available at a supplement
• Turkish bath
All Inclusive means
• Meals: Full board with buffet-style breakfast, lunch and dinner. Guests are entitled to one visit per stay at one à la carte restaurant 7pm-10pm (31 May-01 Oct, reservation required). Snacks 12.30pm-4pm. Afternoon tea 4pm-5pm.
• Drinks: Unlimited locally produced alcoholic drinks and soft drinks 9am-1am.
• Activities: Tennis, table tennis, aerobics, darts, volleyball and water volleyball.
• Entertainment: Day and evening entertainment.
• Weekly Turkish night
• Swimming pool
• FREE sunbeds and parasols
• Indoor swimming pool
• WiFi access
• Lounge with satellite TV
• Laundry service available
• Separate children's pool
• Hotel kids club
• Regular entertainment
• FREE cots
• High chairs
• Complimentary flowers and wine in room on arrival.
• Please note that Honeymoon Extras are subject to availability and proof of marriage may be required in resort.
• On seafront (man-made beach platform)
• Main resort area: 2 kms Icmeler, 7 kms Marmaris
• 215 rooms
• Lifts: 2
• Child age: 2-12 years
• Official rating: 1st class Holiday Village
• Some facilities and activities may incur a local charge
Meals and Drinks
• Buffet-style restaurant
• 2 á la carte restaurants (open 1st May-1st Oct)
• Dress code applies: men are required to wear long trousers to dinner
• Pool bar
• Beach bar
• Lounge bar